Junior High Winter Camp
Winter Camp | Forest Home | Jan. 26th – 28th, 2024
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
If you do not regularly attend Grace Fellowship Church or OVERFLOW on Sundays and/or Wednesdays, we ask that you wait to register and email Luke at [email protected]
CLICK HERE to Register for JH Winter Camp 2024!
Join us for a weekend of fun and renewal in Jesus! We are getting away from our phones and fast paced lives to spend a weekend away in the mountains. We will be going to Forest Home in the San Bernardino Mountains for the first time, we are so excited for all God will do at camp. You won’t want to miss it.
Primarily, we hope for camp to be for those who are already within our OVERFLOW Community. While we would love for all to join us for camp, the reality is that we have limited spots available. Because of this, we prioritize our camps as being opportunities for those already within OVERFLOW to have space to grow in relationship with one another; we ask that you do not invite friends who are not already a part of our community. For friends who are interested in OVERFLOW, please have any parents reach out to Luke or Bre and we would love for them to check out OVERFLOW on Sundays & Wednesdays!
The trip cost of $490 covers the Forest Home student cost, all transportation and lodging, activities, the cost of trained, adult leaders, OVERFLOW merch, a trip journal, and all things necessary for a safe and fun trip. Due to the rise of inflation and adjusting for Forest Home’s student cost, we have raised the price of Winter Camp from last year.
If you need financial assistance, please fill out THIS FORM. Do not hesitate to ask any questions!
We also offer a Payment Plan for all who register for camp. After you have registered your child for camp, CLICK HERE to access the Payment Plan form. This form is due September 30th!
Maybe, but we do not take requests; however, new students will always be placed with the friend who brought them and most every student will have someone they are familiar with in their cabin. During the day, students are all together and are free to spend time with whoever they would like. The only time that students are separated in groups is for cabin time at the end of the night and sleeping. We love that we get to mix up our cabins so students get to meet and spend time with students who they may not be as close to yet. What is the student to leader ratio and who are the leaders?
Our typical ratio for this trip is 7:1 (students to leader). All adult leaders are current small group leaders and OVERFLOW alumni and are well trained for these trips.
If your question has not been answered, please reach out to Bre at [email protected]
While we do not have the exact Forest Home schedule for this year, we have given a general idea of what a day at Winter Camp looks like based off of past years. Please see the sample schedule below for a “Day in the Life” at Winter Camp:
07:30a | Wake Up & Morning Devotional
08:30a | Morning Worship
09:00a | Breakfast
10:00a | Morning Gathering
11:30am | Solo Time
12:00p | Cabin Time
12:45p | Lunch
01:30p | Free Time
- Big Swing
- Hang Out in the Snack Shop
- Sledding (if weather permits)
- Laser Tag
- Zip Line
06:00p | Dinner
07:00p | Chapel Time (Teaching & Worship)
09:00p | Cabin Time Discussion & Prayer
09:30p | Free Time
10:00p | Return to Cabin & Cabin Discussion
11:00p | Quiet in Camp
Please check back later for the Packing List.
In the event that you need to cancel your child(ren)’s trip, please see the Grace Fellowship Church Cancelation Policy HERE.
Trips and Camps:
In the event that you cannot attend a trip and need to cancel, please keep in mind the
- Upon registration, you are responsible for the entire trip cost
- Deposits are always non-refundable and non-transferable
- If the trip did not have an initial deposit, 20% of the trip cost will be considered the non-refundable deposit in the event that you cancel and your spot can be covered from waitlist
- Even if you cancel, final payment will be due 45 days before departure.
- The final payment is considered non-refundable and non-transferable. (See Exceptions)
- If there is no waiting list, there is no possibility of any type of refund.
- Cancellations must be made (and are only official) by submitting this Cancellation Form notifying OVERFLOW staff of your cancellation. (Please note: One form will need to be submitted per child if cancelling for multiple children)
- For events, which did not require a deposit, all payments are considered final and non-refundable and non-transferable. (See Exceptions)
- Waitlist: If a student from the waitlist fills your cancelled spot, you will receive a refund of the entire trip cost except for the deposit. We can send you a refund check or credit the balance back to your account.
- Family Member: You may transfer your spot to another immediate family member only; who’s not already registered.