Join us August 12-13th for 24 hours of prayer. We want to set aside time and space to seek God and pray for our youth, our church and our community as we look ahead to the school year.
What will it look like?
In the high school room there is a prayer room where the 24 straight hours of prayer will be taking place. We ask you to reserve in hour in the 24 hour period by clicking this link: https://signup.24-7prayer.com/signup/48e1fe/ (see below for directions on how to book). You may invite others you know to join you in the prayer room for your reserved hour. Unique to the prayer room is a prayer wall where you can journal prayer requests or thank God for answered prayers!
Another opportunity to participate in the 24 hour prayer event is by engaging in prayerful activities in the high school room. The high school room is open to anyone in our church community and you may come and go as you wish. No sign ups are required to participate in this opportunity. We encourage you to sign up for an hour time slot for the prayer room if there is space left and if you are able to make that commitment.
Prayerful activities include but are not limited to: reading scripture, journaling, worshiping, interceding, lighting candles?
When: Saturday August 12th at 10:00am to Sunday the 13th at 10:00am
Safety: We will have a security guard for all 24 hours to ensure the safety of those coming and going.
High Schoolers: Join us for church at 10:30am Sunday the 13th in the high school room for our first Fall service!
Booking the prayer room:
- Click the link: https://signup.24-7prayer.com/signup/48e1fe/
- The 24 hours will show up as a gray squares for each hour
- Click a square that is open/does not have a name on it
- Once you click the square fill out your name, email, press the box “book room exclusively”, and press “book as a guest”.
- Once you have followed these steps, the prayer room is secured for you during that hour. If you like, you may invite friend(s) or family member(s) to join you.